St. Charles United Methodist Church is looking for part-time Nursery Workers who will be responsible for providing a safe, loving and nurturing environment in which children (ages 0 – 6) receive care and supervision while their parents/guardians attend worship services, educational programs, or fellowship events at the church. We are creating a pool of nursery workers to work as team to provide excellent care for our children.
Hours: Up to 20-25 hours/month. Sundays from 8:00 am – 12:15 pm, and Wednesdays from 5:15 pm – 7:30 pm, plus occasional additional hours throughout the year. Other work hours may include extended Sunday hours for special events and additional opening times around Easter and Christmas holidays.
Pay: The hourly salary range is $10.00/hour, commensurate with experience.
Location: 1905 Ormond Boulevard, Destrehan, LA 70047
Requirements: Nursery Workers must be a follower of Jesus Christ and at least 18 years of age.
- Approachable and professional demeanor
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Maintain CPR, AED and First Aid certification (updated every 2 years) Church will provide for the training.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must pass a criminal background check
If interested in applying for the position, please email Gwen Keller at email@example.com. Please provide references in your email. Or if you are unable to email, you can call the church office – (985) 764-8292.